Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Thursday 1 October 2015

Boots Star Gift - Smashbox #SHAPEMATTERS 3 in 1 Contouring Palette

I know it's a tad early to even start thinking about it, what with it still being fairly warm as well as only being October but I had to share this deal with you!

Boots have just launched their Christmas shop, each week releasing a Star Gift which would make a great present for yourself or someone else - personally this weeks gift is something I wont be giving away!

From Smashbox you get the #Shapematters 3 in 1 Contouring Palette which includes:

- 9 award-winning Photo Op Eye Shadows (Vanilla, Totally Nude, Champagne, Stripped, Posh, Platinum, Sumatra, Aubergine, Blackout)
- 3 Contour Powders for most skin tones
- 1 Highlighter
- 2 best-selling Brow Tech Powders
- 1 Brow Tech Wax
- 1 double-ended Shadow/Brow Brush
- 1 full-size mirror
- 3 Interactive Get The Look Cards (Brow, Face, Eye)

According to Boots' website, this palette has been created with Sephora as is a multi-product palette.
Normally this will be £60, but until the 8th October it's only £30, a total bargain

So, head down to Boots or pick one, or two or even three up here online while you can - think I need to go and grab one!

What do you think, too early for Christmas


1 comment:

  1. My Sister bought this for herself Today and it looks amazing!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx