Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Monday 2 March 2015

NOTD - Essie Suite Retreat

Essie Resort 2015 Suite Retreat Swatches, bbloggers, NOTD, nails

Essie Resort 2015 Suite Retreat Swatches, bbloggers, NOTD, nails
Essie Suite Retreat - Boots £7.99

After my wander around and sub-concious shop in Boots last week I found myself standing infront of the Essie stand where they had their Spring Resort 2015 collection. I didn't realise but they bring out a pre-main collection or resort collection made up of 4 colours and this season there are two bold colours and two nudes. I picked up three of the 4 and the first one I have to show you today is Suite Retreat.

Described as 'Blissed our Blue Orchid' Suite Retreat is a beautiful muted blue toned purple, perfect for the transition from winter to spring. Application was smooth and even, two coats and it has a lovely cream finish with no streaking or dragging, this is down to the brush Essie give us, which is wide. Suite Retreat dried really quickly, two coats were touch dry in 10mins, smudge dry in 20mins, perfect for those of us with busy lives.

I love this colour, its the most bold in the collection and one that I will probably wear the most over the coming weeks, its work and weekend appropriate.

What do you think of Suite Retreat? 

Sarah xx





No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx