Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Monday 9 February 2015

NOTD - OPI Fifty Shades of Grey Mini Collection

OPI - Fifty Shades of Grey Collection, NOTD, Nail Polish, Review, Blog

Monday again, so another nail of the day, or rather at the moment it’s just a set of nail polish without the swatch, check out my Instagram for what the colours look like. 
 
With the release of Fifty Shades of Grey on Friday I really wanted to check out the collection from OPI, not so much fifty shades but 5 shades and a red. The collection is made up from cream, foil and glitter polishes, 
 
The darkest polish is Dark Side of the Mood, a dark bluey grey colour, almost black but still a grey - this needed full 3 coats to get it opaque but I don't mind for the colour. Next up is Embrace the Grey, a creamy mid-tone grey, opaque in two coats and a lovely shade that matches a snowy sky. The lightest grey is Cement the Deal, a light grey colour, another creamy polish, opaque in two coats. The foil of the collection is My Silk Tie, a silvery grey that applies smoothly but shows up streak marks, something I can overlook but others might not. The glitter is Shine for Me, a mixture of silver and blue glitters that is quite densely packed and only needs one coat but a 2nd just finishes it off!
 
The odd one out of the collection is Romantically Involved, a dark burnt red the perfect red lipstick shade, I wish this was a lipstick as it would be perfect. It applied in two coats and was dark straight away.
 
Out of the collection, my favourites are Dark Side of the Mood and Embrace the Day; I love darker polishes throughout the year. 
 
The collection is a lovely little set; it would make a really cute gift for someone this valentine - check it out at Feel Unique for £19.95.
 
What do you think of the collection? Are you excited for the film? 
 
Sarah xx
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx