Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Wednesday 4 February 2015

February To-Do list

Link 

I massively failed at my January to-do list, I failed to sit down and actually read a book, Ted did not visit anywhere new and I just gave up on wearing lipstick once I my cold set in. So I'm determined to actually pull myself together and do stuff this month! Here's what is on my list:

- Take Ted somewhere new
- Wear lipstick at some point this month (check this out on Instagram)
- Wear a new outfit to the gym
- Try a new class at the gym
- Bake something new this month
- See a film
- Clear out old clothes for the charity shop
- Take an OOTD at some point

Thats all I can think of at the moment - what would you put on your list?

Sarah xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx