Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Sunday 25 January 2015

My Make Up Bag #2






Finally I have my Big Girl camera back working and I got a tad snap happy this week but I have lots of lovely things I wanted to show you. My make-up choices this week really reflect how I'm feeling at the moment - I'm full of cold and so my skin is looking very sorry for itself and is not playing ball. 

This week I've picked two bases dependent on skin days. Benefit Porefessional teamed with Bourjois 123 Perfect foundation for days when I can be bothered to apply a proper base and have a little more time in the morning. For days when I just can't be bothered, Benefit You Rebel Tinted Moisturiser as it gives just a tint to the skin without full coverage, plus it helps my poor, dehydrated skin around my nose. Concealer is my favourite from Rimmel, the Wake Me Up concealer is amazing and perfect for bag and break outs.

Onto eyes and I'm using a mix of a palettes, I can't choose just one as I've got a few new ones to play with thanks to the boy. Brows are my new go to favourite of Anastasia Dip Brow as it holds and fills my brows without looking over done. Mascara is Rimmel Scandaleyes Retro for full lashes. When I can be bothered, I will try to us Collection's Fast Stroke liner to add a bit of line to the upper lashes but this will depend on time and laziness factor in the mornings.

This is what I've got in my make-up bag this week; I'd love to know what you're using this week. 

 Sarah Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx