Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Sunday 11 January 2015

My Make up Bag #1



Why is the first week back at work after the new year always the most hectic week of the year! I've felt exhausted all week and just didn't get a chance to do anything other then get a head with work for school. Not only that but I have managed to leave my camera cable at my parents so these photos are off my phone, normal photography shall resume next week when I get the cable back.

So this feature has had a bit of a rejig, I've changed the name but the idea is still the same, I quick look at what I'm using this week, I love looking in other peoples make up bags so it's nice to share!

Any way, back to this weeks make up - I've picked lots of bits to help get me through the week, some old favourites and some that I'm still trying to master. Starting with base and its Rimmel Fix & Perfect to keep things in place, nothing worse then your face ending up sliding off during the day. On top of that Rimmel's Wake me Up foundation & Concealor in True Ivory to hopefully look awake and natural. As the foundation leaves dewy skin, I want to keep the natural softness with my make up & have picked Topshop's Cream Blush in Flush, I haven't used this in ages so I will be nice to rock it again. Teamed with this is MAC Harmony blush to contour and warm up my ghostly complexion.

On to eyes and my current go to for brows in Anastasia Brow Dip, nothing can beat this at the moment. Eyes is my go to, throw on palette, Naked Basics 2, love it for speed in the morning. On top of that I'm trying to master Benefit's They're Real Push up liner, nothing like a thin line to really define the eyes. Finishing off with my No. 1 Mascara, Rimmel's Scandaleyes Retro Glam mascara, I would go as far as saying this is my Holygrail mascara.

Those are my picks for the week, I'm sure there will be a FOTD on Instagram with the different Lipcolours of the week so keep a look out for those.

What bits are in your make up back this week? xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx