Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Friday 2 January 2015

2015 - Hopes, Dreams & Goals





Happy New Year!!!!

I know we're a couple of days into the new year now but we've been very chilled out at my parents that I just haven't wanted to pick up the laptop to blog. I sat down and wrote out a list of all the things I want to do with the blog this year as well as a few personal goals as well.

Personal:
- Lose weight - I've set myself the target of getting down into the 12stone area by July, but this is not the main target, I'm working on size as well - I would love to fit into a pair of Topshop jeans as their 16's are really uncomfortable and tight, regardless how little I weigh!

- Travel around the UK - Now we have Ted, we're limited in how much we can travel but I'm determined to get out and about with him, I'm hunting for places to visit around the UK, including weekends away and days out - thinking of starting a travel series for him.


Blogging

- Hit 400 followers on Bloglovin - only 55 people to go!
- Have a blog overhaul - its time to just have a bit of a freshen up and a re-design, if you have any blog design recommendations then please let me know
- Comment more on other blogs - I love getting comments so to share that feeling is important, aiming for 5+ a day really, I read so many so it makes sense.
- Engage more on social media - time to get the Facebook up and running again as well as chatting more on Twitter and Instagram
- Branch out more with posts - I love writing different posts so excpect to see lots of different bits on here, outfits, food and film reviews.

I have loads of other things to achieve this year, plus a few other posts along this topic but it's exciting to see what 2015 has to hold for all of us! 

What are your goals for 2015? xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx