Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Wednesday 31 December 2014

Goodbye 2014


I love New Year, it's nice to look back on the achievements of the year and reflect on what went well and what not so well.

This year we...
- Bought a house
- Bought a pug
- Learnt to wall paper, lay a wooden floor, garden
- Visited Paris & Sephora 
- Reached 300 Followers on the blog
- Saw Tim Minchin at BST in Hyde Park


This year I didn't...
- Lose the weight I wanted to
- Read enough books
- Drink enough water
- Do a photography course
- Print any pictures
- Travel enough 

Overall 2014 has been a good year, I've got lots of plans for 2015, but that's another post for another day.

How was your 2014?! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx