Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Thursday 4 December 2014

#BigBlogmasproject2014 Day 4 - John Lewis Decoration Wishlist

It seems that every year the trees in the area get put up earlier and earlier - this year some people had them up weeks ago now! I personally can't put it up until the 1st of Dec but this year I'm on a mission to replace all my decorations as the ones we have we bought from Wilkinsons and now we have our own home I want it to invest in some new ones. If money were no object then I would head to Liberty of London and splash out but I can't so to John Lewis I will head.

This year I want lots of silver and red decorations, I prefer silver to gold just because of personal preference plus red and green are always gorgeous. I love the mix of trinkets and simple decorations - I like mine to be an eclectic mix of different decorations with lots of sparkle and shine. I really want the little car as it reminds me of my little mini. 

I've got my eye on a few of these that I will pop and pick up soon - keep a look out for a What's on my tree post coming in the future!

Now I need to go in search of a pug decoration to celebrate Ted's first Xmas with us - any suggestions? Which is your favourite bit? xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx