Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Tuesday 23 December 2014

#BigBlogmasproject2014 Day 23 - The Christmas Jumper




Happy Christmas Eve Eve - I hope wherever you are you're snuggled up warm.

I love a good Christmas jumper, the more trashy the better! My Christmas jumper this year is from Primark, it was love at first sight as it has bells and lots of colour but is still black so it really stands out! 

I love throwing this on as it's super snugly but not overly toasty or itchy which does happen with jumpers.

Oh and Ted is wearing one of his jumpers today - what do you think? 

What's your xmas jumper like? Xx

2 comments:

  1. Oh gosh how cute is Ted in his jumper x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh god how cute Is your little pug in that jumper! :) xx

    Jesstastics.com

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx