Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Monday 1 December 2014

#BigBlogmasproject2014 Day 1 - Xmas Shopping FOTD







I'm so excited now its December as I love this month for playing with make up, so what better way to kick off the Bigblogmasproject2014 then with a FOTD!

I wore this recently for heading out Xmas shopping, it was quick and easy and didn't look overly done.

For base it was a mix of the two Rimmel Lasting Finish Nude in Soft Beige and Ivory. Concealer was Bobbi Brown creamy concealor. Onto eyes and I used Collection Eyeshadow Pencil in Vanilla Sky all over before using Mac Cork in the crease. Liner was Espresso by Laura Mercier. Mascara was Rimmel Scandaleyes Retro. Brows are Benefit Browzing. On the cheeks for some colour is Sleek's Rose Gold. Onto lips and this is Maybelline's Colour Drama pencil in Keep it Classy which stays put for the day but adds a bit of winter berryness.

I love simple make up like this for a day out as it needs no touching up, but I can't wait to ramp up the glitter a bit this month!

What do you think of my Xmas Shopping FOTD? xx

2 comments:

  1. I love your lip colour, it is fantastic x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your lip colour is beautiful. Xx

    Http://coleoftheballl33.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx