Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Sunday 14 December 2014

#BigBlogmasproject Day 14 - Christmas Fitness Inspiration



Day 14 and the Christmas party train has well and truly left the station. The food is out and going out for drinks is becoming the norm. With all of this available, its easy to fall off the fitness train and pile on the pounds.

So to help combat this, I'm trying my hardest to stay on track, to do this and keep me motivated, I've created a Christmas board filled with Xmas themed fitness and yummy recipes which are perfect for the season. My favourites include the Running playlist and the Planksmas, the boy and I do this every morning before breakfast along with a Blogilates work out. Also, the Digestive Biscuit Snowman have been made and went down a treat with the children in school (and the big children in the staffroom!)

I try to update this daily to help keep me motivated and inspired. How are you keeping fit in the build up to christmas? xx


Follow Sarah's board Christmas on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx