Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Tuesday 11 November 2014

The Autumn Tag



I love a good tag post, and whenever I see one, I just jump on board.

1. Coffee - What is your favourite seasonal drink from Starbucks or any other coffee shop? I adore a bog standard Hot Chocolate with Cream and Marshmallows from Costa, no extras just nice and simple.

2. Accessories - What do you opt for, scarves, boots, or gloves? I love boots, nice big chunky ones to wear with thick socks for going out and walking Ted.

3. Music - What's your favourite music to listen to during autumn? I don't change what I'm listening to during the Autumn, I'm just loving a lot of music at the moment - Ed Sheeran, Sam Smith, George Ezra to name but a few.

4. Perfume - What's your favourite scent for this time of the year? I don't have any that I reach for more then others but I have been loving Burberry Weekend or Lacoste Inspiration for the last couple of weeks.

5. Candles - What scents will you be burning this season? I'm currently burning my way through a Yankee Candle that my mum bought as a house warming present, but I've just bought Spiced Orange and Fireside Treats to get me through Autumn & Winter.

6. What do you love the most about autumn? I love being able to get wrapped up warm and go exploring with the boy and Ted. We try and go out on the weekends and walk in different places, plus I get to take photo's in lots of lovely places.

7. Favorite makeup look? More brows and golds with liner and a berry lip - I'm trying to remember to wear lipstick but I'm rubbish at it!

8. What are you looking forward to the most in autumn? Getting out and about and then coming home, lighting a candle and watching films on the sofa under a blanket.

So there we have it, all my answers to the Tag. I tag anyone who wants to do this, link me below if you do it.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx