Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Sunday 28 September 2014

This Week - The Make Up #11





Hello strangers, September hasn't been a good month for blogging but I'm kicking back off with another weekly make up pick.

This week I've picked bits which work with the up and down weather, products that stay in place, add a bit of sun kissed glow as well as being easy to throw on when its dark now in the morning.

For face I've picked Rimmel Stay Matte foundation. I have this little mini to use up and its perfect as it stays in place on the skin all day without being cakey. To warm it up I picked Dallas from Benefit to add some colour without being overly bronzed. On the cheeks I've got the Rimmel Stay Blushed in Pop of Pink.

On the eyes I've picked Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Permenant Taupe to wear on its own or layered under the colours on the Sephora Palette. Liner is the Rimmel Scandaleyes Liner in Bronze. I forgot to take a picture of mascara but I picked Maybelline The Rocket Waterproof.

I've added in the lip product from Benefit, I've had Coralista for ages but always forget about it, if I remember to use it them I will be impressed!

Overall lots of high street picks this week, its nice to pick through more available pieces for every day use and save the more expensive for special occasions for once.

Which of these bits have you used? xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx