Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Sunday 28 September 2014

October To Do list




Another month has come around and it always seems that I never achieve a great deal in the month or it passes by without me documenting what I did and I forget about it. So I want to try and plan out a few things I want to do and blog them as I go.

- Take Ted to the beach.

- Carve a pumpkin

- Make popcorn and hot chocolate 

- Drink hot chocolate & marshmallows

- Buy new Yankee Candles for Autumn

- Have a duvet & film day

- Visit Wales - We're heading there for a wedding so might as well enjoy a day out there.

- Go out for tea some where new

- Visit a free place that Ted can also go to

Not very much on the list for this month but I'm sure more things will be added over time. I'm looking forward to getting out and about whilst the weather is still warm, plus I'm looking at starting a Dog Friendly places to visit section on the blog so if you have any suggestions then let me know or if it would be something you would read!

What have you got planned this month? xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx