Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Friday 22 August 2014

Review - Bobbi Brown Sand Palette



I'm not the sort of person who is often falls for the latest palette, especially when its another nude collection but when the Bobbi Brown Surf & Sand collection started popping up on blogs, I knew I had to go and check it out. I popped down to the Bobbi Brown counter in John Lewis and one of the gorgeous girls just had to show me it!

A quick 10 minutes later, I walked out of the shop, practically skipping the whole way back to the car looking glam as well as holding in my hand the Sand Palette. That was a couple of weeks ago and I'm so glad I have this, one of the most gorgeous palettes I have ever seen.

Sand is inspired by sandy beaches, with 8 colours with different textures and finishes. Most of the colours are fairly sheer but when put together they create a nice, beachy look. My most used colours are the two mattes on the third row, they just blend really well with a bit of the darker colour used along the lash line. To jazz it up a bit, I use the different metallics and glitters depending on my mood. 

This is a palette that I know I will reach for loads, plus part of me still hopes that using it will give me just a little bit of Kate Upton's gorgeousness in the campaign pictures! If you want to see what it looks like on then head over to my Instagram here.

What do you think of the palette? xx


2 comments:

  1. the palette looks gorgeous! Such versatile easy colours to use! I NEED...haha

    nice post :)
    www.duskdarling.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been eyeing this up, but I wondered about the pigmentation. Will have to swatch it in store!

    Laura
    x

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx