Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Thursday 24 July 2014

Summer Holiday Bucket List 2014






I'm a bit late posting this up but have been really busy this week, if you've seen my Instagram & twitter you will know why but more on that another day!

Summer holidays are here again and it's so nice to have time off from work. A lot of people will think that being a teacher I get the full 6 weeks, well I've got to move class rooms and get planning for a new curriculum and a new year groups, this will take some time but I will start on that later in the holidays.

For now, I have a massive list of things I want to do this summer, but I've managed to get it down to a much shorter list, it's only 6 weeks plus I've kinda cheated an added a few things that I've now done!

- Visit Paris
- Finish decorating another room in the house
- Visit Harry Potter Studios
- Go for a walk to take pictures
- Buy a new lens for the camera
- Complete a Pinterest Project
- Have rainbow hair
- Buy a BBQ and use it regularly
- Make a Sumer scrapbook
- Read a book a week.


I'm sure there will be loads more like these at I will do, I'm going to make a real effort to update everything on here or on Instagram so keep any eye out for what I get up to!

What's on your summer holiday bucket list?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx