Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Wednesday 16 April 2014

Weightloss Wednesday - Nakd Cocoa Crunch




After a few weeks off of the whole clean eating thing, the layer of chub that ad started to go as slowly snuck back on and has brought a couple of friends with it! I hate how I feel, but instead of moaning about it, I'm back on clean eating and getting into a fitness routine.

First thing to sort was the kitchen cupboard. Living with the boy means that there are always biscuits or cakes in the house to tempt me so my snacks needed sorting. I try and have snacks which are higher in protein and fibre to keep me full, but buying Nakd bars every week from Tesco gets a tad expensive. When I found that I could buy the big boxes of them for cheaper than the smaller packs I knew I needed them in my cupboard.

I signed up to Natural Balance Foods and set about deciding what I wanted. As a crisp lover, I like something with a bit of crunch so picked the Cocoa Crunch bars. Very similar to the regular Cocoa bars but with added crunch, one of these with a cup of tea hits the spot in the morning. With 18% protein content, this really does help keep me going until lunch time, which is great as I often don't eat lunch until later on.

For £13.99 you get 18 bars, that’s 78 p per bar, cheaper in any supermarket, plus I have a good 3 week supply in my cupboard for when I need it. Delivery was free and I could track it the whole way here, plus, because my order was slightly delayed I got a free Banana Crunch bar, which didn't last long.

I've already been back and ordered another box of Trek Flapjacks to add to my afternoon snacks at school.

I can't rave about these products enough; I now need to decide what my next flavour will be. If you would like a 10% discount then leave your email below and I will send you a referral from the site.

What flavour would you pick? Xx


1 comment:

  1. I've been meaning to try Nakd bars for a while now! I'm guilty for snacking but these sound delicious and not too naughty! My email is cornishhan@gmail.com if the discount is still running! Thank you xx

    Hannas’ UK Beauty | Lifestyle blog @ hannatalks

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx