Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Tuesday 18 March 2014

Review - Urban Decay Naked 3

Review Urban Decay Naked 3

Review Urban Decay Naked 3


Way back in January was my birthday and I was luckiest enough to be bought the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette. It’s taken me ages to review it because I've spent a lot of time playing with it, using it to create day looks and night out looks, so I now feel I know it well enough to talk about it.

This was released before Xmas, a more pink-toned sister to the warm Naked 1 and cool Naked 2. For someone pale, this is the most flattering of the three palettes. With 12 new, warm toned colours, this is one that everyone should have.

I love that this one is housed in a tin rather than the cardboard packaging of the first. It’s strong and sturdy, perfect for travelling, plus the mirror is really clear - I have been known to pull this out on the train for touch ups. You get a double ended brush, one smaller and denser the other a lot fluffier, perfect for blending.

I've not swatched the colours as everyone and their dog knows what they look like, plus Temptalia does as much better job than I would ever do! Out of all the colours my most used ones are Nooner (medium pinky-brown matte), Liar (medium metallic mauve shimmer) and Factory (pinky-brown satin), their great for a wash of colour on their own, or mixed with others to create more dimension.

All of colours are highly pigmented, soft and blendable meaning that even I can create perfect eye looks. There is some fall out, but I find it easier to do my eyes first so it doesn't bother me.

You get a sample of the different Primer Potions with the set as well, I've used most for nights out, and it does help the longevity of the colours, plus I have oily skin so they don't stay put so well.

Over all, this is my go to palette for day or night, it’s easier to wear and one that I enjoy using.

What do you think, one that you love? How do you wear yours? Xx


2 comments:

  1. I do like the range of pink colors, but I keep hoping I can find a more affordable dupe for it :o) Xx
    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous I have been swaying over wether to get it or not but it really is just gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx