Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Thursday 20 March 2014

Review - Rimmel Retro Glam Mascara

Review - Rimmel Retro Glam Mascara

Review - Rimmel Retro Glam Mascara

Review - Rimmel Retro Glam Mascara

Rimmel have some awesome products in their range at the moment, from their lipsticks to their foundations, everything is on point and makes up a large part of my collection.

When Retro Glam mascara came out, I initially ignored it as I was in love with Benefit They're Real and Maybelline Falsies, but after seeing reviews I ended up caving, especially when it was on offer.

Advertised as giving full 60's style lashes that are fuller, thicker and fanned out without the need for false lashes, a bold claim for a mascara. The brush is HUGE! It has a curved design which is meant to help curve out the lases to make ten appear fuller and fanned out. I tend to find the brush quite messy but I've slowly got used to it.

The formula is quite a wet formula but its goes one think and black, building up quickly to create full lashes - I don't know about fanned out but they are very full looking. Its one of my favourite mascaras, it goes on and stays on.

Its one that has lasted me a long time, plus I always seem to go back to it when I need something fuller without the price tag. Currently on 3 for 2 in Boots, Rimmel Retro Glam is £6.99 and well worth it as it is a total bargain! 

Have you tried it? xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx