Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Tuesday 11 March 2014

Review - AMIE Morning Dew Matte-Finish Moisturiser

Review - AMIE Morning Dew Matte-Finish Moisturiser

I've finally settled into a routine that I like with my skin, a good double cleanse, tone and then moisturiser, the products used vary depending on the time of day.

Currently, as my day cream, I'm using the AMIE Morning Dew Matte Finish Moisturiser*. AMIE is not a brand I've heard of previously, but a litter research has found that it’s a company that prides itself on producing products which are 'completely free from parabens, sulphates, mineral oils, petrochemicals, animal extracts and are suitable for vegetarians and vegans' I must admit, it’s not normally something I've ever looked into, but I'm glad I've tried it.

For those of us with oily but dehydrated skin, it can be so hard finding something that will hydrate the skin but not leave you looking like an oil slick. This moisturise is matte finish so you are left with soft, dewy skin, perfect for applying make-up afterwards, plus it last really well - no flaky skin for me!

This 100ml bottle lasts ages, I've been using it about 3 months so far and still have a lot left, and a little really does go a long way! My skins not reacted to it, it’s soft and hydrated and my foundation stays put for most of the day. I've recommended this to friends after they tried some before a night out, I know they've both picked them up so it’s well loved!

You can pick this up from HQ Hair for £9.90 along with the AMIE Morning Clear Purifying Facial Wash, a bargain really; I will be picking up another tube when this runs out!


Have you heard of AMIE products before? Do you look into the ingredients that a product contains? Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx