Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Sunday 23 March 2014

Makeup - This Week #7






Another week, another round of make up. Having finished up a couple of bits last week, it is time to dip back into the stash & pull out some oldies!

This week I'm going for natural make up, I haven't got time for a lot of faff, plus the weather is getting warmer so I don't want stuff that will slide off my face!

This Week -

Face;
- Seventeen Matte Finish Foundation - nearly all used up!
- Benefit It Stick & Fake Up concealer - one for under eyes & one for face

Eyes & Brows;
- Benefit Big Beautiful Eyes - nearly all used up
- Laura Mercier Cream liner in Espresso
- Benefit Browzing
- Rimmel Scandeleyes Liner
Not pictured
Maybelline The Rocket Mascara (oops)

I didn't mean for this to be a Benefit heavy week, just kinda happens sometimes! Oh well, a busy week a head calls for a few treats to use!

What do you think of my selection this week? Anything you use & love? Xx

3 comments:

  1. I had benefit big beautiful eyes before, its lovely for creating a natural look, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of the Benefit palette x
    Www.beautyqueenuk.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I'm too interested in that Benefit eye palette thing - not that I need any more gahhh!! But it looks so purrrty...

    Holly Mixtures
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx