Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Sunday 9 March 2014

Make up - This Week #5




I've been terrible with this, but just recently things have been busy, plus using up loads of stuff doesn't inspire me to dig through and find stuff not that near to the end. However a night out has forced me to dig out some bits and change it up for this week!

Face:
Seventeen Miracle Matte Foundation (Old Packaging)
Bourjois Bronzing Primer
Benefit It Stick

Eyes & Brows:
Benefit Browzing
Maybelline Brow Drama
Collection Eye-shadow Pencil Hot Chocolate & Vanilla Sky
Maybelline Cat Eye Collossal Mascara


Those are the picks for this week, what bits are you using this week? xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx