Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Sunday 2 March 2014

February Empties

I've been on a mad mission in February to use up as much as I could, I will not move all this with us when the time comes! 


- Crazy Colour Semi Permanent Lavender - This wasn't finished this month but it's been laying around and needs getting rid of!
- Tresemme Deep Cleansing Shampoo - Budget version of the Bumble and Bumble Sunday Shampoo, I did enjoy this for a long time, it took ages to use up!
- Lush Olive Branch - Kinda cheating here, this is the boy's favourite, a new bottle every Xmas lasts him nearly a year!
- Lee Stafford Bleach Blondes - Having ombre hair means keeping the blonde non brassy, this is perfect for that.
- VO5 Give Me Texture Shampoo - A good shampoo, that's all I can say.


- Herbal Essences Bee Strong Shampoo - I love this, a double wash with this and my hair is gorgeously soft.
- Soap & Glory Righteous Butter - A lovely tub of loveliness, great for the winter months and  great for keeping skin soft.
- Boots Extract Cocoa Butter - Another one of the boys bits, he likes this a lot because its thick and helps with his skin condition.
- Dove Summer Body - I need some colour at the minute so this is being used! I cut it up to get every last bit out of it.
- Privita Shower Gel - think this came from a hotel, its just a little bottle that the boy used so no idea if its any good or not.
- Soap & Glory Clean Girls - From my Advent calendar, loved this a lot, made my skin so soft after a shower.


- Garnier Moisture Match - A lovely moisturiser, kept my skin soft and clear. I would recommend this to everyone looking for an oil controlling moisturiser that leaves the skin matte.
- Nivea Stress Protect Anti-Perspirant - It does its job, what more can I say.
- Benefit You're Buffing - A really old product (oops) but it cancels out redness on the skin.
- Benefit Total Moisture - Lovely night cream, my skin has never been so soft, tempted by the full size.
- Caudalie SOS Serum - For really dry skin, this really has made the difference between waking up like a lizard, or with peachy soft skin - this is on the list.
- Vichy Norma Derm - A two in one mask/scrub, this was nice, not something I would repurchase but still a nice product.


- Boots Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Pore Strips - I love these, could used them weekly and stare at them for hours! They do the job and wont break the bank
- Tesco Cotton Wool - Need I say more?
- Asda Fish Oil - One a day and I thought I wouldnt notice any differences, but now I've stopped taking them I can tell, my skin is a lot drier.
- Lush Bubble Beard Wand - Working through my Xmas stash, lots of bubbles and loved using it, thankfully I stocked up
- Lush Candy Mountain - 3 baths of loveliness, another one from the stash :)

So there we go, 22 products used up in 28 days, its so nice to have a clear out, however I've already started the March bag! 

What bits have you used up this month? xx


1 comment:

  1. I had The Olive Branch but left it in a hotel bathroom, gutted!! :( xx

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx