Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Wednesday 22 January 2014

Review - January Glossybox








 

Hello! 

Another month and another Glossybox. I think this is the first time I've managed to get a review up, even if its an insta-review or a first impressions. This month, Glossybox have had a bit of a make-over, with a new, longer, glossy finish on the box, new print inside and new ribbon, it doesn't look dramatically different but its a nice refresh.

So January's theme is Back to Basics, with lots of products to get you ready for the new year.

In my box, I received:

Balance Me Super Toning Body Wash - 50ml Sample (250ml £10.25)
Anatomicals Puffy the Eye Bag Slayer -  1 Sample (Full Sized - 3 treatments £6)
Vaseline Essential Moisture -50ml Sample (400ml £4.99)
Yu-Be Moisturising Skin Cream -2x 3g Sample (33g £13.50)
The  Vintage Cosmetic Company Tweezers - £8

One full sized product isn't too bad, tweezers always come in handy at some point.

I'm looking forward to the Anatomicals product to chill out at the weekend, lord knows my eye bags practically need their own passport at the moment! Other then that, the other bits are a bit meh and will be used as and when, I'm starting to question whether the boxes are worth it any more.

What do you think? Are you still receiving these boxes or have you moved? What products do you like the look of? xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx