Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Sunday 5 January 2014

On the Scales #1


YES! #Motivation #Inspiration #Health #Fitness #Healthyliving #Exercise #Workout
Image via Pinterest

Oh look, another series! - This was meant to go live yesterday, but annoyingly I found it lurking in my scheduled posts - naughty blogger! 



So I didn't put any fitness goals in my New Years resolution post on Wednesday, I decided to keep them for a new series on Saturdays.



Last year I was doing really well with my fitness, however when December hit, I lost all motivation, plus began making excuses and stopped going to the gym and eating right.



Now it's 2014, I'm back on the fitness train, I'm not setting a specific goal for my weight, instead I know what I want to be, and this year I will get there.



I plan to track my weight every week on a Saturday before I go to BodyJam, and I will update my measurements every two weeks on here as well.



So, the big numbers:

Weight - 196lb (14st)
Thigh - 26 inch
Bum - 45 inch
Hips - 42 inch
Waist - 34 inch
Bust - 36 inch
Arms - 14 inch
Body Fat % - 36%
BMI 28.9


Now I'm not focusing on on the BMI as I don't believe it to be a good indication, however my Body Fat % has crept back up which is annoying but I will get on back on with this. I will be posting my lunch during the week to show you what I'm eating as well as the occasional gym routine or even a playlist! 


What are your fitness goals? What's your favourite exercise? xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx