Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Sunday 5 January 2014

Makeup - This Week #1





Back for the New Year, I'm changing things up with the photography on here, no idea what you think but I quite like how they're turning out, just need to work on the focus of things.

I've changed the name of the series because I felt like it, that’s all really :) Onto this week!
Back to school tomorrow, it’s been nice to be off school; however I am looking forward to getting back and seeing my lovely children again. I also need to get back into wearing make up again, I've worn next to nothing for the past two weeks and it’s been great, however I don't want to scare the children! 

Base - 
Benefit Porefessional Primer
Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation

Eyes - 
Benefit Browzing
Rimmel Scandaleyes Mascara
Urban Decay Naked Palette 
SEVENTEEN Tattoo Me Liner

Cheeks - 
Rimmel Stay Blushed Cream Blush
Bourjois Bronzing Primer

There are all my picks for this week; I'm hoping to get some of the bits finished soon so they might make regular appearances. What bits are you using this week? What do you think of the different backgrounds this week?

Xx

2 comments:

  1. Nice post, I have the Rimmel Scandaleyes mascara and wear it on a daily basis, it's so good!
    I have a new post about a Westfield Haul, if you have time do you fancy checking it out and leaving feed back? :-)
    Hope you can follow back on Bloglovin!

    x

    http://fashionistadigital.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scandaleyes is one of my favourite mascaras! Love it xx

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx