Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Sunday 8 December 2013

Advent Door 8 - FOTD Christmas Shopping







So the Christmas shopping has been started, some gifts purchased and wrapped. I decided to brave the shops in Watford last weekend, and this is the make up I wore for the day. I wanted my make up to be natural-ish, but still with a flawless base and the focus on eyes.

I used Benefit's Hello Flawless foundation as the base, buffed into the skin with the Real Techniques Buffing Brush. It's a good foundation that lasts well in the stressful shopping situation. On my cheeks I've got a light dusting of Bella Bamba, also from Benefit to give a nice rosy flush.

On the eyes I have MUA's Eye Primer, MUAs Undressed Too palette and Smashbox HyperLash mascara.  Topped off with Benefit Browzing, its just a quick look for those days I don't want too much make up but to still look nice and not scare the general public.

Just a quick FOTD, I tend to wear this a lot for work as well. 

What do you wear when you're out shopping? xx


2 comments:

  1. Ooh pretty... I want to give Bella Bamba a go x
    Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'll try that palette. Nice look :)
    Adela x

    Misspinkstyle.net

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx