Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Tuesday 3 December 2013

Advent Door 3 - Hair Care Gifts Under £25

Hair Care Under £25 Gifts




A new door, a new wishlist. I've started thinking about the presents I want to give people, however this year I'm on quite a budget due to having bought the flat, so I thought I would make this the Christmas of under £25 gifts.

An easy gift to give is beauty products, especially hair care bits and bobs. I'm hoping someone might look at this and want to buy me some of these bits. Winter is a time to need hair protection so the bits I've picked are all great for this time of year.
·          Philip Kingsley Elasticizer - A 150ml pot of this will give you soft, swishy hair this winter, protecting it from damage
·         Redken Smooth Lock Gift Set, contains - Redken Smooth Lock Shampoo 300ml, Smooth Lock Conditioner 250ml and Forceful 23 Super Strength Finishing Spray 75ml - I would love this for when I want to straighten my hair.
·         Redken Extreme Anti-Snap 250ml - a good pre-heat treatment to prevent breakage and keep hair smooth and sleek.
·         TIGI Bed Head Urban Antidote Recovery Shampoo and Conditioner - Ok so this is slightly over £25, but for two massive bottles, this would stock someone up until Easter.
·         Michel Mercier Detangling Hairbrush for Thick Hair - To protect the hair when styling and brushing a good brush is needed and this one has a lot of great reviews from other bloggers and it’s well worth the £15 price tag!
·         Joico K-Pak Intense Hydrating Treatment - I've seen this raved about by Elle from All That Glitters, so it’s something I would love to try. The weather has taken its toll on my hair so this would be a nice treat.
All of these are under £25 (bar one) and I'm hoping at least the brush is under the tree for me this year! 

Which bits would you like to find under your tree from Santa? xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx