Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Thursday 19 December 2013

Advent Door 19 - Lush Candy Mountain Bubble Bar


1 Day to go!! I'm sure every teacher everywhere is breathing a massive sigh of relief; we are so close to a well-deserved break! As a treat, I picked up some bits from Lush to help me relax, lord knows I need to!

A firm favourite every year is the Candy Mountain Bubble Bar, I love Snow Fairy, but I have a stash of other shower gels to use first, so this will have to fulfil my Snow Fairy Fix.

Candy Mountain is the Bubble Bar equivalent of Snow Fairy, all in a cute, twisted candy mountain. It smells amazing, plus it’s pink and sparkly!

I use 1/4 of this in my bath and get loads of bubbles, plus it turns the water pink! I got 4 baths out of this, if you pop it into the fridge it goes hard so it’s easier to cut up into smaller chunks! Each piece gave the same amount of bubbles so I wasn't bothered about using a smaller amount! 

For £2.65, this is great at 66p per use; I have already stocked up a few more ready for once these are no longer available! 

I can't wait to use the rest of my bits; hopefully I will be all nice and relaxed! 

What’s your favourite Christmas Lush item? Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx