Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Tuesday 17 December 2013

Advent Door 17 - WIWT Check & Pleather




4 days to go until we break up for Xmas, I cannot wait! This term has been a long, old slog! 

So this is what I wore to work the other week, looking back at these pictures I realise I need to get back to the gym, I'm feeling very squidgy at the moment :(

I picked up this dress from Primark the other week; I love tartan and check at the moment so this was a good choice for me. I teamed it with my cut out boots from New look and some thick black tights. It was comfy and cosy for the day, but I wish I had realised how big I looked in the morning rather than spending all day like this :(

Oh well, what have you been wearing this week? Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx