Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Sunday 17 November 2013

Sunday Make Up Shake Up #20





Evening all, hope the weekend has seen you well - I've spent the day planning, marking and cooking for the week ahead - lots of recipes coming up in the next couple of weeks! 

This week at school should be a busy one, so I've picked things that I know will stick around on the skin for a long period of time:

- Smashbox Studio Skin Foundation - I love this for when I know I'm having pictures taken, no flashback, even coverage and suitable for my stressy skin at the moment.

- Benefit Erase Paste - Stressy skin means a high coverage of concealer is needed, so out comes this! With a dusting of powder this is great for under eyes and over spots.

- Benefit 10 Box Blush - Contour and blush in one box, an oldie but a good one, I've had this ages and its still going strong, I really should show it more love.

- MUA Undress Me Too Palette - This has sat unloved for a while, having used it today I don't know why I've missed the one out for so long, but its back and better then ever!

- Jelly Pong Pong Fairy Lashes - No idea what this is like, it was in a Glossy Box and so I thought I would give it a try!

- Seventeen Photo Flawless Liner - This has always been a good liner, it lasts,  not too dark or too light and photo's really well.

There are my picks for this week, lots of things I can't wait to play with this week, what bits have you picked for this week? Have you picked any of these before? xx

1 comment:

  1. I have the same benefit blush/bronzer and love it, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx