Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Saturday 30 November 2013

Happy Advent Eve

I love this day if the year, it's the start of a whole month if excitement! 


As I type this, I'm heading into London to go ice skating at the Natural history Museum. The tree is down from the loft, Mr Buble has been playing in the kitchen and I've already burnt one Christmas Eve Yankee Candle!!

Today also marks the start of the Knickers & Nailpolish advent Calendar - a different post everyday! I've got gift guides, nail art, food posts, FOTD, WIWT and some lovely guest posts as well! 

As well as that, I will be posting everyday on Instagram, lots of Xmas excitement!

So stay tuned to see what's behind each door - Only 25days to go!!! Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx