Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Wednesday 16 October 2013

Wobble-Less Wednesday - 10 Weeks til 'Xmas Challenge

Ok, so I feel a tad sick writing this but today marks 10 weeks until XMAS!!!!!! So the countdown is on in terms of getting everything sorted. I've started to make the Xmas cake for the Staff lunch at school, made a list of present ideas for presents and got a tad excited for Xmas at home this year!

With that in mind, I know I'm not the only one who wants to eat this xmas without the usual guilt that follows, so I'm setting myself and you a challenge! 

No set amount of weight, just weigh less so we can eat more by Xmas! Its really hard to notice the little amount of weight that comes off, or the changes in size as the weight is often on the inside. So to keep motivated, I'm including this picture of an Xmas tree. 

Right click on the image, save it, print it off and then each pound you lose colour in a section, start at the bottom and hopefully by Xmas you will have a lovely tree all coloured in!


Please let me know if your getting involved with this, I know I'm back on the focus with it all again so this time I will succeed! I will be updating with weight, measurements and maybe the odd picture as we count down, 10 weeks to go! What are your goals? xx

1 comment:

  1. This is such a good idea! I'll definitely be giving this a go!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx