Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Friday 11 October 2013

Review - Rimmel Stay Blushed in Pop of Pink

Review - Rimmel Stay Blushed in Pop of Pink & Swatch

Review - Rimmel Stay Blushed in Pop of Pink & Swatch

Review - Rimmel Stay Blushed in Pop of Pink & Swatch

Rimmel have been bringing out some awesome products just recently, with the re-formulation of their Stay Matte foundation there's also their first cream blush. I picked up Pop of Pink as I prefer pink blushes just generally.

In the little tube you get quite a bright pink cream, it can look very intimidating but it blends out to a really soft flush of pink rather then an in your face pink.

A little of this goes a long way, I dot this onto my check and then blend with my Real Techniques Stippling Brush to leave a soft finish. It lasted a full 12hrs, which is really good considering my oily skin.

For £4.49, I think that its a super little product and I quite fancy picking up Sunkissed Cherry. I hope Rimmel bring out some other colours, maybe even a darker on for contouring and a lighter one for highlighting as well.

What do you think? A perfect pop of pink? xx

1 comment:

  1. This looks so lovely on you, I always expect it to be much birghter than it is x

    Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx