Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Friday 6 September 2013

Review - Benefit Porefessional

Afternoon lovelies, hope your well and your week is flying past - Friday already! First week back at school and I'm already swamped!

Any who's, I'm sure you've seen thousands of reviews of this product but I thought I would add my two pence.

Benefit Porefessional is a primer that can be used under or over makeup to help even out skin, minimising the appearance of pores and fine lines. It also provides a matte base to help keep your foundation lasting much longer.

Review - Benefit Porefessional

I find that when I use this, my make-up doesn't last a full day at work, but it does seem to keep the oiliness at bay until lunch time which is good for my skin as I have quite oily skin.

Because the product it quite expensive for what it is, I try and use this sparingly, only putting it where I really need it, around my nose and along my Tzone, for the rest of my face I use the 17 Photofinish primer which is similar to the Benefit one but doesn't last quite as long on the oily bits.



As with all Benefit products,the packaging is really cute, I often find I'm drawn by the packaging first and then the product.

You can pick this up from Boots, Boots.com and Benefit.co.uk for £23.50, which is quite pricey but I do like the product!

So, have you tried Porefessional? Let me know xx

1 comment:

  1. I found that Porefessional broke my skin out almost instantly, boo x

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx