Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Monday 9 September 2013

NOTD - Models Own Velvet Goth Obsidian

NOTD - Models Own Velvet Goth Obsidian
  
NOTD - Models Own Velvet Goth Obsidian

NOTD - Models Own Velvet Goth Obsidian


NOTD - Models Own Velvet Goth Obsidian

Oh Models Own, another collection that I couldn't wait to get my hands on, perfect for autumn/winter, Velvet Goth had to be mine!

First up - Obsidian. A sheer black base with tiny silver glitter flecks and silver hexagonal glitter. The black base dries matte on the nail with a slightly textured finish. 

I layered this over Gun Grey from Models Own to make it even darker, but it works quite well with only one coat like on my ring finger. Obsidian lasted about 3 days on my nails before it chipped. It was much easier to remove then most glitters.

I love the bottles, the caps are coated with velvet which is a lovely, opulent touch, a nod to the A/W Russian Opulence and they look awesome in my collection.

You can pick these up now from Boots and online for £5. A collection to cover the whole of winter.

What do you think, do you like the velvet collection? xx

P.S Don't forget to enter my giveaway for 5 Models Own Polishes




1 comment:

  1. I really love these, I think I need Obsidian as well, I currently have Valerian and Amethyst :)

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx