Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Monday 2 September 2013

NOTD - Models Own Pink Punch

NOTD - Models Own Pink Punch

NOTD - Models Own Pink Punch

 I know, summer is drawing to a close, we're back at school today - I will be sat in some form of an inset whilst you read this, training days are not just a day to get ready in schools!!

For some reason I've ignored my neons all summer until this week I suddenly had a craving for brights! I've had the neons in the fridge since I bought them having stopped the boy from eating them I thought I would start wearing them.

Today I've got Pink Punch. I LOVE this! It was nice to wear, a bright coral pink that really complimented my skin tone. It applied really smoothly and wore well for 3 days before I got into a fight with the gym equipment! Removal was really good, a bonus was that it didn't stain my nails!

Pictured is three coats with no top coat. It was super bright and a bit glossy, not at all the matte that I was expecting from other peoples blogs. There was a little bit of VNL (Visible Nail Line) but I'm sure with a pink or white under layer this wouldn't be a problem.

Keeping it in the fridge is supposed to help keep the colours bright, personally, I just like them all lined up in the fridge door. For £5, you too can decorate your fridge!

Have you used any of the Ice Neons? xx




4 comments:

  1. Oh this looks really lovely, am glad to see it is as bright on your nails as it is in the bottle xx

    Lots of Love Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I've never heard the fridge trick! I absolutely love this colour and nowt wrong with holding onto the Summer colours just a little longer ;)

    Holly Mixtures
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg I've never heard the fridge trick! I absolutely love this colour and nowt wrong with holding onto the Summer colours just a little longer ;)

    Holly Mixtures
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought this and haven't yet used it either! It is quite daunting in the bottle, but looks gorge on!

    Lol at your boyfriend trying to eat your nail varnishes in the fridge hah

    Rosie x
    Everythingsrosieblog.com

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx