Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Sunday 15 September 2013

Apricot Under £10 Sale Picks

Apricot Under £10 sale




I love a good sale but found that this summer there was a lot of rubbish in the sales of most mainstream shops so I often shop online for sale bits. A really late sale this season is from Apricot but its an awesome sale with everything under £10.

I've picked the bits that I've placed an order for and wanted to share it with you! 

I wanted some oversized shirts to wear with my disco pants as well as skinny jeans over the autumn with my leather jacket & boots. The two bird print shirts are super cute, and the navy colour means they will be on trend for longer, plus the longer length means I can wear them over disco pants without front bottoms being on show! Both are

The Aztec dress is a bargain at £10 and and its  print that I love, I will wear this with jumpers and tights over the autumn to get lots of use out of it. I love the cap sleeves and the gathered waist, very girly but it can still be edged up.

I've wanted an oversized grey t-shirt all summer and saw this for throwing on over jeans for the autumn and layering with jumpers and cardigans.

Finally the glitzy dress is something I thought I would pick up because I have a staff night out soon and it would look awesome for that,

All of these items are £10 so I got all 5 for £50, great when you consider how much the price of Topshop items are, you'ld be lucky to get two items for under £50 at the moment!

There are my picks, but there are hundreds more options under £10 over at the site so head on over to Apricot.

Let me know what you pick and if you want WIWT outfit posts when I wear them? xx

1 comment:

  1. The first shirt is something I would most definitely wear and the black dress is really lovely xx

    Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx