Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Friday 2 August 2013

Review - Emma Hardie Amazing Face Moringa Cleansing Balm

Review - Emma Hardie Amazing Face Moringa Cleansing Balm
Yes, that is what you can see pictured, I jumped on the bandwagon, and I landed with both feet buried up to me knees!

After uhmming & awwing for months, I set out to buy the cleanser. No where had it, it felt like hunting for the blooming Holy Grail, as a last resort I turned to QVC and hit the jackpot. For £33 I got the 50ml tub, the 100ml tub and an eye serum. An awesome deal as the 100ml pot normally costs around £34 on its own.

Anna from Vivianna raves about this, and I understand why. You take a pea sized blob out of it and then massage it into a dry face, over the top of make up, working it into the skin. You can even use it on your eyes. Then, using a warm flannel or facial cloth, buff it into the skin before rinsing again with the flannel. I used to be devoted to the Liz Earle Muslin Cloths but now prefer flannels I picked up from Primark.

I find this leaves my skin feeling very clean, looking hydrated & plumped. I love it, the smell is orangey, the texture is amazing however there is a down side. The packaging is awful - the lid appears to be a tad leaky and it arrived with the leakage you can see in the picture. The other issue is that it turns to an oil in the heat so it might not be great for taking on holiday or it will be an oily mess!

Over all its awesome, much love to this & it has really changed my skin tone and how clear it looks.

What do you think - have you fallen from the hype? xx

2 comments:

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx