Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Tuesday 23 July 2013

Review - L'Oreal Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution

Review - L'Oreal Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution

Why wont it just rain already! With the weather reaking havoc with my skin I can't stand make up on my face for very long so the moment I walk in, its all whipped off my skin!

I joined the hype for Bioderma when it first came out & loved it, I just can't justify the cost, so picked up the L'Oreal Skin Perfection Micellar Solution. 

Claiming to remove make up, soothe & tone as well as unclog pores, it has very big claims to live up to, and in all honesty, its nice but its not something to write home about!

Its a nice liquid that does remove make up, it does struggle with the tougher mascaras such as Maybelline the Rocket & don't even try to remove water proof mascara!

My skin always feel much better after removing with this, but its not something I love - would I buy it again? Maybe for when I'm feeling lazy but I might save my pennies for Bioderma.

Oh well, you can't love everything - what do you think? Have you tried this? Compared to Bioderma, what do you think? xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx