Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Sunday 23 June 2013

Sunday Makeup Shake Up #15





15th Shake up of Make Up - 3 more & its the summer holidays! I can't wait, its all getting a tad stressful at school now!

Oh well, on to the makeup:

Face:
- Maybelline Superstay 24Hr foundation
- Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer
- MAC Mineralise Skinfinish in Medium Deep (Contour)
- MUA Blusher in Marshmallow

Eyes & Lips:
- Benefit Browzing
- Lemon Aid
- Nars EAGE
- Rimmel Kohl Liner
- Maybelline Colossal Volume Express
- Revlon Lip Butter Cotton Candy

I think this is the least Benefit products I've picked, I'm trying to use up lots of different bits from my stash - I've reduced quite a lot but still have a long way to go!

Heyho, another weekend done. How's your weekend been? What bits are you reaching for this week? xx

1 comment:

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx