Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Monday 6 May 2013

NOTD - Models Own Blueberry Muffin - Review

Blue skies, matched with sky blue nails. It's gorgeous weather, and another gorgeous nail polish from Models Owns Fruit Pastel Collection.

With Flash - its more purple based then I could capture! 
No Flash, Natural Light


Blueberry muffin is a purple toned light blue, it's a much lighter, brighter lilac.
As with the others from this collection, it has a hint of a scent, this one is very much like the blueberry gel pens I used to have as a kid - remember those?

Formula was a tad on the light side, it needed 3 coats and for some reason it was harder to work with, and some nails drove me mad - it took ages for them to dry which is really unusual!

The colour for me is the only redeeming thing of this polish, I don't have anything similar, but I don't think I would reach for it very often. You can pick these up for £5, from Boots or Models Own.

What do you think, a gorgeous colour? Did you have the gel pens?!



3 comments:

  1. Lovely colour!
    xx

    Naomii
    www.glitterbomb-makeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful colour!

    http://andthislittlepiggybeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Banana Split and I'm with you on the three coat thing which is a bit annoying. I think their lucky no one else has these colours down
    Roxy's Box of Tricks  
    x

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx