Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Monday 13 May 2013

NOTD - Models Own Banana Split - Reviw



Afternoon all - another Monday and another nail polish. This is the final polish from the Models Own Pastel Collection, and sadly this is my least favourite!

Banana Split is a bright Banana yellow polish which is very creamy and lobster hand inducing! 

This was quite an easy polish to work with, I didn't find it streaky like some other pastel polishes, it was opaque within two coats. This is a very white toned yellow soi its very pastel and so any redness in your skin it will pick up - not a full manicure for me, but I will use it for dotting and striping I think!

The scent isn't overly bananary, if you like them then this will be fine, but it just reminds me of horrible Narna flavoured medicine as a kid! 

So, thats all the colours from the collection - which ones your favourite?!  xx


3 comments:

  1. I have a Model's Own pale yellow polish from last Summer which is pretty much identical to this, minus the smell...I wasn't keen either :/
    Such a shame because it COULD be so nice haha!!

    hollyamberrio.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this and I'm just not sold
    Roxy's Box of Tricks  
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx