Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Thursday 11 April 2013

Versatile Blogger Award



So I always see these on other people's blogs and loved reading them and then I find that I've been nominated by the lovely Jenny from JennyPeaowl

So the rules:

1. Thank the person who nominated you. Thank you Jenny :)

2. Include a link to their blog. - go and check it out!! - http://jennypeaowl.blogspot.co.uk/

3. Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
- Here goes

1. If I wasn't a teacher, I would be a mechanic

2. I can do the splits - comes from years of dance & Kung Fu training!

3. I can put on quite a few accents, I'm good at mimicking others, although this does get me in to trouble when people think I'm being cheeky!

4. I'm scared of helter skelter slides - I had an accident on one when I was 9 and I can't stand them now!

5. My boyfriend calls my nail polish obsession a 'hobby'. It's how he justifies to himself when rather large collection!

6. I once had my hair so long that I could sit on it!

7. When I was little, my & my sister would pretend we were from Disney films and I would sing 'A whole new world' at family BBQs.

Finally, I have to pick 10 lovely bloggers I follow and share their links so here goes:

- Jemima&ted
- Blue October
- Bamboozle Beauty Blog
- Chloe Ryan Makeup
- Laddered Tights
- Makeup for the Inept
- Misse Blog
- Try My Hand- Twenty One
- Cupcakes & Converse 

Have you been linked?! 

2 comments:

  1. I used to be able to sit on my hair too haha...those were the days :(

    I've tagged you in my latest blog post btw, here is a link :)
    http://hollyamberrio.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/this-or-that-or-tother.html
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only just saw this! Great facts :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx