Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Saturday 13 April 2013

Festival Styling with Apricot Online Exclusives


Apricot Online Exclusives
With this weekend marking the start of the music festival season, I've started dreaming of the summer, especially with all the prints that are being released. 

To celebrate all things print, Apricot have released a collection of online Exclusives which include every sort of print in various designs. There are about 30 items, with more designs being added.



Festival Styling with Apricot

I picked my favourite from the collection and styled up how I would want to wear this.I picked the Navajo Sunrise Kimono Top as it hides a multitude of sins whilst having the tribal print that I adore.

I picked bits from New Look to go with the top - I might have to pick up those boots.

There are loads of other prints over on the Website, head over & have a look.

What prints have you spotted over on the site? What do you think of my outfit?

3 comments:

  1. Great picks :) Love the bag especially! x

    http://www.bowtiedbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely loving those boots!!

    Jo xx

    Http://fiftysixfreckles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx