Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Friday 1 March 2013

Mother's Day Gifts with Boots No7



Mother's Day is a week away so I for one need to pull my socks up and sort out some gifts for the mummy's in my life!

One place I love to shop for gifts is Boots - honestly I buy myself lots of presents in Boots as I'm sure many of you do! I was guilty of seeing this offer pop into my inbox and think about keeping it for myself, but I think its one I will pass on to my mum.

Boots No7 are offering you their 'Ultimate Collection' for £23 rather then £30 which in its self is a great offer but you get a fantastic selection of products:


  • No7 Protect and Perfect Day Cream (50ml),
  • No7 Protect and Perfect Night Cream (50ml),
  • No7 Beautiful Skin Cleansing Lotion (200ml),
  • No7 Beautiful Skin Dry Skin Rescue (50ml),
  • No7 Blissful Body Wash (200ml),
  • No7 Completely Quenched Moisture Lotion (200ml),
  • No7 Lash Adapt Mascara in Black (7ml),
  • Limited Edition Lip Gloss (8ml),
  • Eye Shadow Palette (4.5g).

To buy each of these individually would cost you over £100!!!!

So instore this is £30, but use the code NO7MUM to get it for £23, saving yourself over £80!

If this is something you like, then head over to Boots and pick one up! 

What gifts have you bought for you mum? Will you pick one of these up for yourself?! xx

1 comment:

  1. I might get one for myself lol xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx