Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Monday 3 December 2012

Advent Door 3 - Benefit The POREfessional - Review

 Afternoon lovelies,

Way back in the summer I took these photos and never got round to writing about it as I kinda stopped using it, but now its winter I've fallen back in love with this primer and wanted to share it with you!


Benefit The POREfessional is described as a "pro balm to minimize the appearance of pores". It's a flesh-toned silky, oil-free and completely lightweight make-up primer. The POREfessional works really well at mattifying the skin without it looking dry. My skin just looks very matte and natural and also does nice job of evening out my skin tone before applying foundation. I don't think my pores vanish but I do think they look a lot less noticeable. 

It makes a really good base for make-up, I love blending my foundation over it as its just so smooth! My make up lasts me a fair amount of time before I get a bit oily on my t-zone (my major problem areas, so I expect it) but I find the make up on my cheeks still stays put and no signs of pores coming through.

Without it,my foundation clings to dry spots on my cheeks and vanishes from my T-zone so its something I really can't live without at the moment! 

Its quite pricey really, at £23.50 for 22ml but a little of this does go a long way and it really is worth the price tag! I know this will be added to lots of lists this year! As an extra special treat, you can now buy the Value Size 44ml for £29.50 or purchase something from Benefit at Boots and receive a sample of the POREfessional to try out! It really is an essential for the Xmas Party season!

So, have you tried the POREfessional before? Do you use any other primers that are maybe better? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx