Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Wednesday 19 December 2012

Advent Door 10 - Barry M Ltd Edition Gold

Afternoon lovelies,

In my world, nail polish makes me happy, and free nail polish makes me really happy, so when I saw that if I spent £6 on Barry M I would get a freebie, then I new I would be treating someone and myself!!


I love the Christmas polishes that Barry M bring out, I really don't own enough of the Barry M range, but I really can't fault it at the moment, the colour range is fab, and the quality are really good, with the core range lasting well over the 4 days I normally scratch off most polishes.

Last year we were given foil effects and this year we have gold - a gorgeous, gold leaf effect polish. I've thought long and hard how to describe this but it really does feel like gold leaf, with the smooth texture that is brushed on.

I used this as my Xmas party colour, linking with the nail studs you can see on my ring finger. It worked well as a base colour, and two coats were perfect.

This didn't last as long on the nail, but I think that's because of the effect as it started to flake around the tips. For a freebie, I really can't fault it, one that I'm tempted to wear for Christmas.

What do you think!? Have you picked up any of the free colours? Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx