Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Monday 26 November 2012

Lush Bubblebeard Bubble Bar - Review

Afternoon lovelies

With the cold weather really taking hold at the moment, there's nothing better that a warm bubble bath, and then curling up on the sofa. All bubble baths need lots of bubbles, and Lush really are the masters of lots of bubbles! 

Like last year, Lush have brought back their re-usable bubble bars, this time in the form of a cute moustache!

Bubblebeard contains Cedarwood, sandalwood and tonka (I've since discovered this is an earthy smelling bean, learning everyday!) This smells so warm and inviting in the bath, if a tad manly but I don't mind, it makes a nice change from Snow Fairy. Even the boy likes this one, I caught him in the bath the other day, with a beard of bubbles!!


I've used this 5 times now, and bar losing its glitter coating, it still looks as full as when I bought it and I don't tend to skrimp on the bubbles, however I'm sure if you want more bubbles then me then I should think it will go down quicker.

 I think I will have to pop into town and stock up on these, as £4.95 is an absolute bargain!!

Finally - I couldn't resist - sorry for the blurryness!



Have you tried this bubble bar? Did you create a beard or a moustache?

3 comments:

  1. Hah! Aww love the last picture! Great review too! You've added an extra little treat onto my lush wish list :P x

    http://beautybydm.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this waiting to be used, think I might give it a whirl today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I think you've tipped me over the edge and a trip to Lush is definitely needed now, thank god I get paid on Friday :D x

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx